Location : Shanghai
【Apply for the Position】(Please send your resume)
RealWear is a leader in the industrial of Internet personal computing platform with global advanced technology in the Chinese market and has won the trust of many Fortune 500 companies. GLOBAL leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of the premier voice-driven, cloud-connected head mount AR computer that enables enterprise firstline workers to stay connected with remote experts, enterprise software, IOT data and AI. Perfect connected worker technology to improve efficiency, safety and digitalization for numerous industries.
As a key project of digital innovation technology, Our HQ settled on ZHANGJINANG AIsland in Shanghai Pudong New Area. Made in China 2025 “drive digital manufacturing forward by increasing digitization and the interconnection of products.” As helping enterprises to digitally upgrade. And innovative technology companies that cross the "environmental" factors to facilitate efficient collaboration. Bright prospects, the future can be expected.
We are a team full of passion, unity, and common goals. The open, collaborative, and innovative way of doing things allows us to grow rapidly as an entrepreneurial enterprise. Flat management allows us to collaborate efficiently. The attitude of feeling, daring to do, daring to bear, and daring to return makes us the master of the enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join a growing, Customer Success team in Shanghai.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with customers at all stages of the customer journey - from implementation through go-live as they deploy and adopt our solutions.
As the main point of contact, you will demonstrate our value to customers by identifying business objectives and aligning our capabilities with customer’s goals. Working closely with all teams across the company, you will own customer onboarding, user adoption, customer advocacy and more to ensure the retention and growth of our customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships…becoming a trusted advisor to customers and owning the SUCCESS of the overall post-sales partnership. Your primary purpose is to ensure that the customer becomes more successful by using our technologies. You are responsible for driving customer outcomes while demonstrating the value (return on investment) for our customers;
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about customer success, be a team player, have outstanding collaboration skills with the ability to think both critically and laterally. You must be able to cope with shifting business priorities and be able to prioritize tasks appropriately and quickly.
- Create and execute a customer success plan and process, with a particular focus on business outcomes or business value realization for customer.
- Engage directly with Sales and Product teams to ensure clients are satisfied with our product and that adoption metrics are being met
- Compiling feature requests and documenting suitable customer solutions using a deep understanding of our client’s core business.
- Support customers throughout the lifecycle of a customer deployment, from initial engagement to post-live support and maintenance
- Develop deep empathetic understanding of the customer personas, use cases, pain points, and priorities
- Develop dynamic success plans that will demonstrably deliver on customer expectations and manage exceptions
- Act as point-of-contact for customers, leveraging internal business relationships and processes to resolve concerns, and enhance their experience.
- Build strong customer relationships that can help uncover any concerns and ensure satisfaction
- Facilitate customer onboarding, including key processes, escalation pathways, and initial account/user setup. Develop ongoing nurture and education campaigns that contribute to promoting solution value and help grow customer loyalty and retention.
- Obtain feedback for products and processes in order to improve the customer journey and experience.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree with computer / software related education background
- Ability to work with multiple customers across key vertical industries, such as manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Utility.
- 3 years of customer success experience including implementation / onboarding, technical support, and general account management.
- Good knowledge of SaaS platforms, integrations, and mobile applications
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects with priorities
- Ability to troubleshoot issues confidently and competently; clearly communicating problems and resolutions to stakeholders
- Fluent English both in oral and written.
- Master degree or MBA in related education background
- 5 years of customer success experience with 2 years’ experience of managing a Customer Success team
- Outstanding presentation skills to both technical and business audiences